Many researchers at Lombardi are studying prostate cancer with the aim of preventing the disease altogether. Dietary and lifestyle factors, as well as genetic risk, are the main areas of focus in this prevention research.
- Effect of genistein on the development and progression of prostate cancer ( Partha Banerjee )
- Effect of Obesity on Prostate Cancer ( Christopher Albanese )
- Prevention of prostate cancer growth by activating epigenetically silenced gene RASSF1A by mahanine ( Partha Banerjee )
- Role of BRCA tumor suppressor genes in prostate cancer ( Eliot Rosen )
- Role of dietary fats in Prostate Cancer ( Christopher Albanese )